1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS EBS Bass IQ

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by cthomas5200, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cthomas5200

cthomas5200 Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Picked this one up from another TB'er a few months ago. I rarely use it and found out I like the filter in my Line 6 M5 better. Pedal is in Good to Very Good condition with a few scratches but nothing major. Still has the foam on the back but some of the edges are gone due to velcro being mounted.

In full disclosure the only "issue" it has is the switch is a little finicky. You have to make sure and step on it fully or it doesn't engage fully and cuts your signal. I adjusted to that and never had an issue. Still, I discounted the price from what I paid to reflect this.

I am asking for PRICE DROP TO $80 shipped to the CONUS. Paypal is just fine.

Attached Files:

2. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Bump. Someone out there needs a great envelope filter!

3. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    A happy Monday bump!

4. Great pedal that is often times overlooked. I had one for years that I loved. EBS pedals also feel as though they are practically indestructible.

5. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Price drop bump. Someone take this bad boy off my hands.

6. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    A Wednesday business trip bump!

7. cthomas5200

Jun 27, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    Bueller? Bueller?

Someone make me an offer before his goes to eBay. I might also consider some trades. Hit me up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.