1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS - EBS MultiComp Black Label

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Commreman, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Commreman

Commreman Faith, Family, Fitness, and Frets Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    EBS Multicomp for sale - You know the drill on this one - one of the best stompbox compressors on the market! In perfect working order.

New condition with all manuals and original box. $170.00 shipped, Certified check or Money order only. Lower 48 please!

2. Commreman

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    bump!!

3. Commreman

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    TTT.

Based on another thread here about wayward effects in need of rehab and good homes, my EBS is kinda boring. Mine is an Eagle Scout with no substance abuse problems, and would be a more than welcome family member to the right home!

4. What do you mean by black label?

5. Commreman

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    It's the newer version.

6. As in when they switched from a buffered bypass to true bypass, if I remember correctly...? I wish I could get this; I still want to try a good compressor...

Brian

7. Commreman

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    That's right. This is a great stompbox compressor, and ranked near the top in Bongomainia's compressor reviews.

8. Commreman

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    To ze top!

9. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    The switch from grey to black did not include a switch to true-bypass. The switch to true bypass came later (last year?).

This pedal may very well be a true-bypass pedal, but the fact that is a black one does not indicate so.

This is my favorite bass pedal compressor. I had a black one with a buffered bypass, and it was excellent. I'm sure the true-bypass one is as good or better.

10. Commreman

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    PM's replied.

11. Commreman

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    Still available!

12. Commreman

Feb 12, 2005
    New Jersey
    TTT

13. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    The True Bypass pedals all say 'True Bypass' under the stomp switch. Black Lables that do not say True Bypass under the switch are not true bypass.