1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: EBS Octabass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by CopperheadLXXIX, May 31, 2011.

1. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    EBS Octabass in mint condition, $90 shipped ContUS. This is the newer black label one-mine is roughly a year old, not a mark on it. Tracks slightly better than the MXR to my ears. Not looking for any trades, Paypal only. PM or post with any questions. Will likely post a pic or two later. :)

2. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Hump day bump!

3. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Willing to go down to $80 if anyone is interested.

4. king_biscuit

king_biscuit Supporting Member

May 21, 2006
    US
    This is the newest true bypass version? Also, I read somewhere about issues with the power cord inputs on these -- is the jack secured to the chassis or just the circuit board?

5. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Very interested if it's the newest version with true bypass.

6. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    This is indeed the newest version with true bypass. As for the jacks, I've never popped the hood so to speak, but I've been using it now for roughly a year with no problems whatsoever.

7. PM

8. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Sold.