1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: EBS Unichorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JanusZarate, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JanusZarate

JanusZarate Low End Avenger Gold Supporting Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    Click here for the thread by the previous owner.

I don't have a digital camera, but I don't think it'll be necessary in this case (see the photo in that thread). I'm selling exactly what Kikus sold me. The EBS Unichorus is in excellent condition (even the foam's still on the bottom!) and comes with the box, manual, registration card, etc.

There's a photo of it on my pedalboard somewhere in the Effects forum, too.

It's a great-sounding, virtually noiseless pedal with some cool features, but it just isn't the chorus for me (I like really bright chorus pedals). Perhaps it'll be the chorus for you! It also features panning stereo outputs and is perfect for studio recording (due to its noise-free circuitry). If I ever wanted a mellow chorus, this would be my go-to pedal!

I'm selling it for $140.00 shipped to the Continental U.S. - less than what I paid for it used. PayPal only, please!

If you live outside that area, PM me and we can work out a fair shipping deal.

2. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    BUMPZOR! :ninja:

3. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    Price drop - $140.00 shipped! I'd like to sell this very soon, or it's going to the 'Bay!

4. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    SOLD (pending payment) to DLM!

I'll leave this open until payment is received.

5. JanusZarate

Feb 21, 2006
    Petaluma, CA, USA
    SOLD to DLM! Woohoo! :D

Enjoy the pedal!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.