FS: Eden 212XLT $375.00 + ship

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jazz5757, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Fantastic Eden 212xlt bass cab - these don't come around very often and this one's in great condition as well! I've been using this as a stand-alone cab in medium-sized clubs and I add a 210xlt for larger rooms - kicks major a** with my DB 750! :bassist:

This has been a great bass cab for me and I'll probably regret selling her but I'm gassing for a Aguilar 410 right now. Mine is the 8 ohm model - 400 watts - comes with padded Eden cover as well. I got this one came from "tombowlus" a while back who pampered her as well. Asking $375.00 + actual shipping. Click on the link for specs - don't miss this one!

2. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    wow that sounds pretty sweet
  3. Thanks Eric - it does sound VERY sweet indeed! Someone is going to be extremely happy... :)
  4. buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    If only it was 4 ohm....
  5. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    Bump for my old "baby!" :D I can vouch for the fact that the last I saw it, this cab was in near mint condition, and had new 12" wooofers (replaced by Eden even after the warranty had expired - a manufacturing issue related to that particular batch of drivers).

Someone give this cab a good home before I have to bring it back to the fold! :p

6. Thanks Tom! Somebody make me an offer on this wonderful cab - otherwise it's off to the dreaded 'Bay on Sunday....
  7. schmittuml

schmittuml Supporting Member

Oct 25, 2004
    Lowell, MA
    definitely interested, checkin' my money situation.....this will match my 410 beautifully. (also 8 ohm)
  8. SOLD!!! :bassist:

Thanks Jason! Enjoy the Eden!