1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS EDEN 410XLT 4 ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ErnieD, Nov 20, 2010.

1. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    This is a 4 ohm 410xlt in very good condition with casters attached. The rat fur and all corners, grill, etc all in very good condition. I'd ask for $425 plus we split shipping fees.

I have a large box, corner(s) and front grill protective materials to pack well and ship secure. I also have a modded Eden D210T cab for sale on here, I'll a make a deal for both cabs.

Prefer a local SE Texas sale, like Houston, Austin, San Antonio areas but again if we can hash out the ship fees, half or so, I'd be willing to ship one or both. Well, tried to post pics but says its too many bites or something. If you PM your email addy, I have a few pics of it. Thanks all. :cool:

2. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    NOW, $400 plus some ship money depending on where its going.

3. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    and a bump...

4. Tampabass

Tampabass Going Viral By 2080 Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Tampa
    I know you are, but what am I?
    do you know the weight?

5. ErnieD

ErnieD

Nov 25, 2004
    Atascocita,TX.
    I've not weighed this cab I have but seems most run around 97-98lbs. But if you know these older Eden cabs, then you know to expect them to be abit weighty but very,very well constructed cabs.

I guess I could try to weigh it on my home digi-scale, kinda awkward to do I'd think though because of the fixed casters on bottom. It's not hard to move around with built in casters. And I use the tilt back and slide into SUV cargo area with a thick blanket underneath method to load; same to unload. I don't feel the weight that way and protects cab while sliding it.

Guess I could try to flip cab upside down....Nah, too much effort, let's just call it 98lbs. :D But again depending on where its going, I'll cover about 2/3 of ship cost. PM me y'alls zip's so I can get a ship guess-timate.