1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Eden CX110 w/cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MarkusBass, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkusBass

MarkusBass

Feb 24, 2008
    California Coast
    Graphic Designer: Lakland
    Really impressed with this cab! Very thick and juicy! Sadly it must go to feed my GAS. Perfect shape with cover! Newer dual ported model.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Specifications:

Speaker Power Handling: 200W RMS
    Frequency Response: 36Hz - 20KHz
    Coverage: 100 degrees
    Crossover: 4KHz @ 18dB
    Impedance: 8 Ohms
    Dimensions (W x H x D): 15.25 x 16 x 14.5 in.
    Weight: 26 lbs.

It's that 'good things in small packages' thing!
    This tiny powerhouse puts out more rock solid studio-quality bass than many systems 2 and 3 times its size. The smooth transition of the coaxial speaker system will cover a very wide area with the same flawless tone wherever you stand. Amazing with upright basses, 5-strings, or fretless.

$275 OBO... PM me!

2. loopee

loopee Supporting Member

May 12, 2009
    Surrey, B.C. Canada
    where is the Left Coast? Do you have a photo?

Would you ship to Canada?

3. MarkusBass

MarkusBass

Feb 24, 2008
    California Coast
    I'm in Monterey, CA. Sure...you pay shipping and I'll send it anywhere. Updated first post with photos...

4. loopee

loopee Supporting Member

May 12, 2009
    Surrey, B.C. Canada
    finally, someone willing to ship to Canada.....alas, I just reread your post and realize that this cab is only 200w.....I need a 300-400 watt cab to go with my LMII don't I?????

5. MarkusBass

MarkusBass

Feb 24, 2008
    California Coast
    You do if you're going to run the volume at high levels, but if you aren't, you can use the cab. A killer setup would be two of these cabs.

6. The sweetest rig I ever had was a CX-110(one of these cabs+WT-330 in a combo format)+a CXC-110. NICE cab.

7. MarkusBass

MarkusBass

Feb 24, 2008
    California Coast
    and gone! Thanks everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.