Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Eden D-210T, Mesa Powerhouse 15

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Brendan, Nov 6, 2004.

1. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Aye. Moving at the end of the month, and really can't spare the room. Like to keep them, as I'm really happy with them, but just can't.

Eden D-210T- 8 ohms 250w RMS, great shape. Was a studio cab before I got it, so it's in pristine condition. I had a 410XLT right before it, and this thing can match it for low end handling. Great box, even if you're on a 5er. Carpet's fine, tweeter is good, nothing wrong with it. $320.

Mesa Powerhouse 15- 8 ohms 450w RMS, also in great shape. Gigged about, but you couldn't tell. Removable casters. No rips, scratches, dents, or scuffs on the tolex. Does a 5 string justice, and is an overall great cab. $350.

I can ship, but I've done a quick'n'dirty UPS esitimate, and it looks like about $55 to ship these suckers. That said, a PNW sale would be nice. But, I can ship them if you're interested.

PM me or e-mail for more information.

Sorry, no trades, I kinda need to free up space, y'know?

Brendan-

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Things that go bump in the mid-afternoon?

I'm a little open on the prices, but really, I'd like to get what I paid for them (used as well). Lateral movement, y'know?

3. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I'd also trade both (both, not one or the other) for a bass of similar value. Trying to cut down the space, folks.

4. k, its seeming fairly likely that I'll be buying one of the cabs. Well, dad will (xmas!!) :bassist:
    I'll letcha know soon