Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Eden D-210T

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Brendan, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    SOLD

Clean Eden D-210T FS. 8 ohms, 250 watt RMS handling, in great condition. Studio cab before I got it, and it's not been outside my bedroom since.

Edens specs are:

Speakers- EC-1060F Cast Frame
    Tweeters- E-2700 Cast Bell
    Crossover- 3.5KHz @ 18dB
    Power Handling- 250W RMS
    Frequency Response- 62Hz - 14KHz
    Sensitivity- 103dB SPL
    Impedance- 8Ω
    Dimensions- 23”w x 17.5”h x 18.5”d
    Weight- 60 LBS

Great cab. I've used a couple 5 strings with it, and it handles a B string just fine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

$250+shipping (From Florida. Should be about $40, give or take)

This cab is going to fund a half-stack, so a trade for a cab or head would work. Tube head, between 50-100 watts, preferably of Peavey make (Butcher, Mace, Supreme, VTM, Ultra, etc), or something similar. I hear the Crate Stealth heads are decent. 75+ watts preffered, but if you've got something...

Cab wise, a 4x12, something like a Ampeg, Marshall, Peavey. Something rugged, and does okay in the low end. Ampeg is top choice here, and I'll listen.

Feel free to PM or e-mail for more pictures.

There you have it folks: buy my cab.

2. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Dang dude, you should just drive up to DB with that... :cool:

Ray

3. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Man, if you want it, I can drive, but I'm not sure if it'd be cheaper to ship or cheaper to drive this sucker or to DB.

4. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    haha... if I could fit it in my dorm without pissing off the roomie anymore (he already hates the amount of gear in here), I'd be all over it... I think I'll have to pass... if it's still here in awhile though, look out :cool:. Hopefully it'll sell....

Ray

5. i may be interested... we'll have to see after my next paycheck

6. WesW

WesW <>< Supporting Member

Jul 25, 2002
    St Joe Beach, FL
    This sold yet?

7. pooky

pooky

Sep 11, 2004
    i bought it no problem brendan was great to deal with the cabinet was packed professional i was impressed and the cabinet is like new and sounds fantastic good deal great sale pooky :) :) :) :)