1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Eden D210XLT 8 ohm cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dave2, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    I am selling my Eden D210XLT 8 ohm cabinet because I'm not using now and I've got too much gear. I have used the cabinet on probably less than ten low-volume gigs around Dallas in non-smoking environments. There is no smoking in the clubs around town now. And it has always been kept in my non-smoking home. It is in nearly perfect condition with absolutely no issues.

This model is rated 350 watts, is 8 ohms, and has the original Eden drivers. It is one of the older D210XLT models, made in the USA, with the banana and the 1/4" input jacks on the back. The sale includes a padded Le Cover cover that I paid $45 for.

I'm asking $325 for local pickup as I'd prefer a local sale around the area. But i will consider shipping this 68 lb cabinet - $325 plus shipping.

If interested please PM me. I'll get back with you asap!

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

Attached Files:

2. screemnjay

screemnjay

Jan 15, 2005
    Los Angeles
    PM sent

3. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    Sold the D210XLT locally today to a fine bassist in the area.

Thanks all.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.