1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Eden D210XLT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by azwhofan, Feb 27, 2008.

1. azwhofan

azwhofan Supporting Member

Oct 17, 2007
    Arizona
    Well, I've been on a cab buying binge lately, so some things have to go!!

*** SOLD!!! ***

Up for sale today is one David Eden series D210XLT bass cabinet. The cab is rated a 4 ohms, 350 watts. As you can see in the pictures it's in a 9.8/10 condition cosmetically. Sonically, it has no issues whatsover. This is a great cab, I've used in rehearsals only, never gigged. Note also that the plate in the back has it labelled as a 212XLT. Someone was having a rough morning at the factory :)

Local pickup is preferred, but I am willing to ship to the US and Canada, as long as you are willing to pay for packing and shipping, and/or duty and GST. I do not have a shipping box. Link to Eden spec's: http://www.eden-electronics.com/products/cabs/indiv/d210xlt.asp

210XLT_Front.

210XLT_Back.

210XLT_Leftside.

210XLT_Nameplate.

2. azwhofan

Oct 17, 2007
    Arizona
    TTT !!!

3. azwhofan

Oct 17, 2007
    Arizona
    Sold to steveg4330. Way to go buddy, thankx a million!

4. the Perfect Synapse ......

Thanks to you !!

5. Got the cab today ...... Thanks for the Lightning quick shippng ... Yer the best ......Thanks Marc....