FS: Eden D210XLT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by willsellout, Oct 8, 2011.

1. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    This is a pre USM Eden 210XLT in great shape. I just bought this a couple weeks ago locally but the band that I bought it for fell through. I'm hoping for a local sale (Seattle area) and will drive a reasonable distance to meet.

Everything works, carpet is in great shape and it's sounds fantastic. Let me know if you have any questions! 300.00 local, and that price is firm.

Thanks!

Dan

IMG_0828.jpg

2. peteybass

peteybass Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2008
    Roseville, CA
    Is this 4 or 8 ohms. Does it have speakons and would you ship? Thanks....

3. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    8 ohms, no speakons, would I ship? Yes. Would it be expensive? Yes:D PM me if you'd like to consider a shipment option!

Dan

4. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I'm willing to ship. I'm not sure how much it would be, but I'm guessing around 75 bucks, give or take, depending on where you are.

5. I add Speakon jacks to all of my cabs that don't come with them,it's pretty easy to do.

6. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Off topic but... How do you like the Eden EX112 in the pic. Thanks

7. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I like it a lot. It isn't a "do all" cabinet. It's limited with what it can do, but it sounds like an eden cabinet, has a nice balance tone, and it's easy to move around. It's good for acoustic and small gigs with PA support. I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

The only downside is that it comes with a 1/4" output and thats it. No daisy chain ability. Not a huge deal because most amps come with multiple outputs.

8. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    thanks...

9. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    275.00 plus shipping.

10. greencurl

greencurl

Sep 4, 2008
    You have a pm

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021