1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Eden D210XST 4 ohm, with cover, Pre-US Music Corp! $450 OBO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nick man, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Eden D210XST bass cabinet w/cover! $450 OBO

For sale we have a 4 ohm Pre-US Music Corp Eden D210XST bass cab w/ padded cover.

It is in great condition with only minor cosmetic wear. Sounds great, no problems.

Keep in mind that this is one of the fun ones that's flat down to 30Hz.

Now pictures:
    Fore Sale pictures by thorluvsurbass - Photobucket

This cab is the one in pictures "P8280156.jpg" through "P8280169.jpg"

The other pictures are of another cab for sale in another posting that has damage to one of the speakers.

I'm getting rid of all of my unused gear to help finance an Appalachian Trail though hike. At this time the cabinet is nothing but dead weight to me so feel free to make an offer!

I HAVE NO REGULAR INTERNET ACCESS ASIDE FROM MY OLD SMARTPHONE SO PLEASE DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES AND OFFERS TO NickSEspi@Yahoo.com !
    I WILL RECEIVE EMAILS DIRECTED THERE TO MY PHONE IMMEDIATELY BUT WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECK TALKBASS FOR DAYS!

Sorry for the all caps madness but last time I posted the regular text version of that message was missed by some users and now my internet access is even more restricted than before.

Thanks!
    Nick
    NickSEspi@yahoo.com

2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Make an offer!

3. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    No offers? This is a great cab in great condition for a great price!

4. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    No takers? Lots of e-mails but no one has said they'll take it.

5. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Great cab, I love mine. LowB sounds great thru it.
    LOL.

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Bump!