1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Eden D212XLT 8 ohm - Prefer Local Sale, NYC/NJ/CT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by IntrepidCellist, May 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IntrepidCellist

IntrepidCellist

Sep 10, 2009
    Manhattan
    This is probably the best-sounding cab Eden makes, and possibly one of the sweetest-sounding fingerstyle cabs out there. It's my favorite cab for my electric cello, and I hate to get rid of it. But, living in New York, it's hard to lug a box this size on the subway, and I'm not gigging enough to justify keeping it as I'm likely to be switching to a smaller apartment come late summer.

Bought from a TBer on here, gigged a few times, rehearsed with fairly often for a year, never abused and kept covered when not in use. Very good condition; no carpet scuffs or raised areas, no scratches, dings, or dents; no funny smells, beer spills, or cigarette smoke odor either.

Comes with a fitted LeCover padded cover and the standard castors.

Despite its size and weight, the handles are placed and balanced to make it a very easy carry... certainly much more so than the 210XLT!

I can get more pictures if anyone wants them:
    IMG_3719.

Covered:
    IMG_0065.

I'm located in Brooklyn, NY. However, given enough time and warning, I can meet you somewhere close with the cab if you can't pick it up. I really can't ship this thing, as I lack the necessary box or ability to get it to an appropriate shipper.

I'm looking for $450, but am open to offers and trades. Looking for in particular (willing to add cash):
    -Aguilar TH500
    -Lakland Skyline Duck Dunn

2. IntrepidCellist

IntrepidCellist

Sep 10, 2009
    Manhattan
    Bump! For a limited time, I might be able to ship this out in two weeks when I head back to Vermont. You would have to pay shipping costs, though.

3. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    PM

4. IntrepidCellist

IntrepidCellist

Sep 10, 2009
    Manhattan
    I didn't get your PM. Could you send it again?

5. IntrepidCellist

IntrepidCellist

Sep 10, 2009
    Manhattan
    On hold, pending sale.

6. Ben Clarke

Ben Clarke Liquidating to fund a new business. Buy My Gear!

Jan 6, 2005
    Western NY
    I'm interested if it doesn't pan out.

7. What Eden Head is that in the first pic? Sorry to derail, but I am running a '96 WT300 w/ the same 210 and I see that 212 under there and has my wheels turning.

Thanks

8. IntrepidCellist

IntrepidCellist

Sep 10, 2009
    Manhattan
    That's my WT400. 1998, if I remember right. Great-sounding rig and perfect for what I was doing in Vermont; just way too much to haul around in New York. The 210 is already gone, although I don't think I'll ever part with the head.

9. IntrepidCellist

IntrepidCellist

Sep 10, 2009
    Manhattan
    And she's gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.