1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS - Eden Navigator preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by raytsmith, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raytsmith

raytsmith

Nov 21, 2007
    Central Ky
    SOLD - $450 shipped to lower 48 states.

Great preamp and in excellent condition. Practically looks like it came out of the box. USA made with an 04 manufacture date.

I bought this used several years ago and have never had any issues with it. If it were 1 rack space I'd be keeping it, but I'm trying to downsize my rig a bit.

Comes with footswitch and long and short DIN cords, and a copy of the owners manual.

I've got pics of the footswitch if you want, but I only had an option to upload 2 pics and don't want to be a hog with the bandwidth here.

Attached Files:

2. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Mint, US made, compressor and para EQ that work worth a %#*& (IOW, they far exceeded my expectations which can be pretty lofty). I just snagged one for myself so I ask....why is this still here?!? BTW, with all the LED's, this thing looks totally cool on stage.

Riis

3. raytsmith

raytsmith

Nov 21, 2007
    Central Ky
    Yep, it is a nice preamp.

I've been using my Alembic F1-X more since it is smaller, but the Navigator is definitely more versatile. You can cop about any tone you want with that EQ section.

4. raytsmith

raytsmith

Nov 21, 2007
    Central Ky
    bump.

5. raytsmith

raytsmith

Nov 21, 2007
    Central Ky
    mo bumpage

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.