Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Eden Navigator WP-100 Bass Preamplifier

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by anastasio24, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    For sale is one Eden Navigator WP-100 Bass Preamplifier and footswitch with cable. Also included is the manual.

I bought this new on January 20th, 2004. The date on the back of the unit is 1/7/2004. This unit has always been stored in a smoke free environment (minus one smoke filled gig) and has never been pushed to more than 75%.

The rack mount ears are on the unit and the unit has been rackmounted since the day I got it. The only scratch I can find on the preamp is a tiny scratch on the underside. It is not even and eighth of an inch. As is the case with all of my gear, this has been babied. The unit could pass for brand new if I had the box.

I am asking for $550 shipped to the lower 48 states. The only trade I will consider is for a EBS MultiComp Black Label (partial trade of course). I prefer to do a local deal but will ship if needed.

Please PM me with any questions or offers. I accept Paypal or money orders.

Thanks!

Brian

2. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    Here are a few new photos with the footswitch in them.

3. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    sale pending. preamp on hold.

4. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    Maybe delete the thread?

5. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Why? He marked it "sold". Old threads are a valuable resource when searching.

6. anastasio24

anastasio24

May 24, 2003
    Maryland
    That is the exact reason I left it up. I asked $550 for it and that is what I got. When I go to buy something used or sell it I always do research on what is a good/fair price. I find it helpful and others have told me they do the same thing.

7. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    I'm not arguing against what you're saying. I just think that the FOR SALE forum is a place for threads offering items FOR SALE. On the other hand, a SOLD forum might be more fitting for threads in which items have been SOLD.

I like the idea of knowing what things go for and all that, but when I'm looking to buy something and I do a search for that item, I don't care what Joe Schmoe got for his 6 months ago. I only want to know who's selling one NOW. You know what I mean?

8. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    So instead of searching for the gear you want, why don't you waste all of our time by putting "delete the thread" on 10 different old threads. :spit:

9. bass thumper

bass thumper

Jan 13, 2005
    :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

10. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    Puarija, do not bump up old For Sale threads again with comments that "maybe the thread should be deleted" or anything similar.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.