1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Eden Nemesis NA-650

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tumpinjahosafat, Feb 18, 2008.

1. tumpinjahosafat

tumpinjahosafat Guest

Nov 11, 2006
    Up for sale is a Nemesis by Eden. Its a pretty solid amp, solid state that is, but you can certainly get some growl out of this little beast. It offers a semi-parametric EQ as well as 3 band EQ, and edge and enhance dials for harmonics and whatnot. The one thing I really loved about it was the Direct Out with a DI level on the front right next to your master level. Great for the sound guy, youll free up yours and his time and hell love you for it. It is in fine working order and cosmetically it looks fine. These go for something like 650 new, I would like to get 500 + Shipping. I would really perfer that the buyer agree to terms of insurance. Its cheap from the USPS from what i recall.

Prices are negotiable

Picture to be posted by tomorrow.

2. tumpinjahosafat

tumpinjahosafat Guest

Nov 11, 2006
    my bad guys its the NA-600 not the 650. My father got it for me about a year ago off of ebay. I seem to recall it being an older version, but is still in fine working order. It has serviced me and my band for the past year or so with 3 practices a week plus gigs, never failed on me, not once.