1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Eden Time Traveler head - WT-330

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by IdealWay, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    Looking to upgrade so I'm selling my Eden WT-330 head. It's in perfect shape, everything is functioning like new. 330w @ 4ohms, 420w @ 2ohms. Comes with rack ears. $400 shipped for this one. Search through Talkbass for this amp and you'll find nothing but praise. It delivers the signature Eden tone in a lightweight, but powerful, package. Let me know if you have any questions.

2. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
  3. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    to the top!

4. You bring a tear to my eye- I'm getting ready to unload a ton of stuff, but until then I'm broke. :atoz: THIS IS A GREAT HEAD! The pre-*micro* craze micro-amp.

5. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    bump

6. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    Why up-grade, when for this same price, as they ask for a navigator, you still have the amp. Just use it as a preamp, as I do. 750 watts a side at 4 ohms per cab. Thats alot of Eden creamyness, plus you still have the amp for use later in life when your downsizing. I'm 56, and I don't know just when thats gonna' be, but I guess I'm ready for it. There's your up-grade, and cheaper than buying another amp head anyway. I'm not a two channel guy anyway, so the Navigator is nothing but overkill for me. These WT-330's make a much better pre-amp in my book.

7. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    Not a bad idea, but I have my sight set on an iAmp 500 :eek: ! It will give me the transparency and tone shaping options I'm really looking for right now. Somebody help me make it happen!! :D

8. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    to the top

9. buckminster

buckminster Banned

Apr 29, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    Supposedly one of the best compressors built into a bass head...

10. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    certainly one of the best I've ever used!

bump:oops::bassist::p:bag::help::rolleyes::):meh: ;):ninja::oops::hyper:

11. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    These are great heads and the compressor is top notch. I have one of it's bigger brothers (WT-390) and their ability to easily handle a 2 ohm load is a real plus (up to three - 8 ohm cabs). With it's built-in "Golden Ear" chip I don't miss having a tube preamp at all.

Bump for a lightweight "Pro" head at a great price!

12. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    bump

13. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    PM sent

14. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    PM responded and BUMP :)

15. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    bump

16. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    PRICE DROP to $400 shipped!

17. PluckyThump

PluckyThump

Jan 4, 2008
    The Hammer
    PM sent

18. IdealWay

IdealWay

Oct 18, 2006
    Asheville, NC
    PM replied

19. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sweetwater Sales Engineer
    I have the bigger brother, the WT405, and love it to death. Such killer tone and the golden ear chip is awesome, it can add nice OD or just a touch of grit. Good luck with the sale!

20. Lia_G

Lia_G

Oct 27, 2005
    Bump for a great head. I'd love to still have one ... no spare cash right now, or I might jump on it myself. Great head.

Good luck with the sale ...

Liam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.