Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Eden WT-1000 & Epifani 2x12

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ModulusAcacia, Aug 11, 2003.

1. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    -Eden WT-1000 power amp, DEAD MINT. Racked since I bought it new in 2001. go to http://www.eden-electronics.com/WT1000.html for all the details. $650 OBO to TBers shipped in the lower 48

-Epifani 2x12, old style (like the one reviewed in Bass player a few years ago), used but not abused, it hasn't seen a gig since I bought it at the end of last year. I bought it as a back up to my Epifani 4x10, but the 4x10 does it all for me. $525 OBO to TBers LOCAL SALE ONLY unless you want to pay the shipping on it. I'll drive up to 100 miles from cincinnati to meet you/deliver it though

I'll consider trades for Eden Wt-800 or Traveler 550 heads, Acme series II, epifani, or eden 2x10's, Acacia basses, Lakland 5-string basses, and Avalon U5's. If you think you've got something else I might like just ask me, worst case I say no :)

2. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    i would be intrested in the 2x12 for my 2x10 epifani

3. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    Jon- you've got e-mail :cool:

4. Jon Burnet