1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Eden WT-1000 & Epifani 2x12

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ModulusAcacia, Aug 11, 2003.

1. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    -Eden WT-1000 power amp, DEAD MINT. Racked since I bought it new in 2001. go to http://www.eden-electronics.com/WT1000.html for all the details. $650 OBO to TBers shipped in the lower 48

-Epifani 2x12, old style (like the one reviewed in Bass player a few years ago), used but not abused, it hasn't seen a gig since I bought it at the end of last year. I bought it as a back up to my Epifani 4x10, but the 4x10 does it all for me. $525 OBO to TBers LOCAL SALE ONLY unless you want to pay the shipping on it. I'll drive up to 100 miles from cincinnati to meet you/deliver it though

I'll consider trades for Eden Wt-800 or Traveler 550 heads, Acme series II, epifani, or eden 2x10's, Acacia basses, Lakland 5-string basses, and Avalon U5's. If you think you've got something else I might like just ask me, worst case I say no :)

2. Jon Burnet

Jon Burnet

Jan 21, 2001
    Memphis, TN
    i would be intrested in the 2x12 for my 2x10 epifani

3. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    Jon- you've got e-mail :cool:

4. Jon Burnet