FS: Eden WT-400 and WT-500

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by ModulusAcacia, Feb 5, 2003.

1. ModulusAcacia

ModulusAcacia Supporting Member Commercial User

Mar 22, 2000
    Middletown/Cincy, OH WHO-DEY!
    owner: J. Kennedy Guitar Repair, Guitar tech for Walk the Moon
    Alright, immediate cash crunch, everything must go that I'm not using... it'll hit ebay in a few days if it doesn't move on here and all prices are just starting points, just make me an offer, I'll probably do it if it's reasonible... Here we go...

Eden WT-400 traveler Plus Limited edition, left the eden factory 10-2-00 and is in pristine condition. Everything Included, manual WITH UNUSED WARRANTEE CARD, Rack ears, power cord, Just like new. Just bought the thing, but I can't keep it. I'm in a pinch, my loss is your gain. Asking $650 shipped in the lower 48

Eden WT-500 Highwayman, left the eden factory 1-24-00, I bought it from a guitar player friend who bought it new and used it all of 15-20 hours and I've probably logged about 150 hours of time with it. It's never been pushed and has spent most of it's life sitting in my room hoping that my main amp would die so it would get used. ;-) Brand new condition Asking $750 shipped in the lower 48

Like I said, my prices are flexible. I have to sell the WT-400 but I may be interested in partial trades for the WT-500. I'd be interested in Alembic or Aguilar pre-amps, an avalon U5, certain lane poor pick ups, or other 3-band onboard pre-amps. if they're not gone soon they'll hit evil-bay.

e-mail me directly at Modulus@fuse.net or feel free to call any time day or night at 513-379-2004 THanks, Justin K.
  2. busbass

Feb 4, 2003
    Hey. Interested in the WT-500. I have the 300 now, looking for the upgrade.....