1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Eden WT-400 Traveler w/ Gig Bag $450 (shipping not incl.)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by onosson, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am reluctantly listing this head for sale... I bought it used earlier this year but need to come up with some cash right now.

This is an Eden WT-400 from 2002. I think everyone knows about these amps, they are a classic, and discontinued. Here is the manufacturer's page, including pdf manual: Eden World Tour Bass Amplifiers - WT400

Everything is in good working order, there is a bit of noise when turning the Master but only when turning it. There is some wear on the casing, I would rate it in "decent" condition. You may notice that the volume and enhance knobs are the wrong colour - they were like that when I bought it (the previous owner had a WT-550 and may have swapped some knobs around, doesn't affect functionality obviously). I'm also including an Eden gig bag that is brand new.

Asking $450 plus shipping - I'm located in Canada, so international (including U.S.) buyers will have to handle any customs, duties, etc. on their own end. I don't have access to a sale, but the Eden site lists the weight on this at 13 lbs. (not incl. gig bag).

Sorry to see this one go.... I have it listed locally for sale as well, I will remove this ad if I find a buyer here first.

Attached Files:

1.jpg
      File size:
      34.1 KB
      Views:
      2.jpg
      File size:
      32.7 KB
      Views:
  2. And here's a pic of the bag.

Attached Files:

3.jpg
      File size:
      26.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Since we are in Canada,I have to ask,, $450 CDN or $450US?

4. I'll take $450 CDN - but shipping must be paid in appropriate national currency!

5. Well, that was quick - SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.