1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Eden WT-550 Traveler

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pocketmonster, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I purchased a lot of gear off of TB over the past couple years and tested it in our church environment to see what really works well and what doesn't. It is finally time to sell back into the TB community.

*** SOLD ***

Amp: Eden WT-550 / WT550
    Asking price: $600
    Includes Eden padded carry bag and rack ears
    Rated to 2 ohms, which is a pretty cool feature if you need it
    Fair to good condition - tone is just fine but cosmetically the amp is used (but not abused)
    Sometimes thumps/pops when turning off (I turn the master down before turning off to avoid it, so no big issue)
    When I bought it the volume pot scratched a bit, so I cleaned it... fine ever since.

Shipping (FedEx ground) is included. CONUS only. No trades. Money order / cashier's check / bank check preferred (these usually clear within 24-48 hours). Personal checks OK but must clear. Paypal not preferred but e-check is OK.

I would describe this as an amp naturally in the warm to dark spectrum... very smooth... won't do super bright but gets to neutral or slightly bright with EQ.

Pics attached

Attached Files:

2. Price drop bump - $600 shipped

3. That's a really great price, someone really needs to pick this up (I would if I didn't already own one).

4. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    sheesh...I waited a month for an Eden to pop up and nothing, now all of a sudden there are like 50 ads for them..of course this happens after I bought one on MF.

5. PM sent.

6. Agreed... it is a good price... someone who doesn't mind a used amp that doesn't look new any longer will get a good deal. I noted the pop when you turn it off, which doesn't seem to cause any trouble and is avoidable if you turn the master down. Otherwise, it is a fine amp, worthy of a practice studio or a gig. All knobs and functions seem to work properly. It just wasn't moving at $700, so the price comes down... I'm taking a loss, but let's move it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.