1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Eden WT-800

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by imaroxtarrr, Aug 20, 2007.

1. imaroxtarrr

imaroxtarrr

Sep 24, 2006
    Eden WT-800 For Sale!

This thing is loud, reliable, and has a great tone! Eden makes some solid stuff! This amp is in 100% working condition. If you have any questions let me know!

I take paypal, cashiers check, or money order. I will split the shipping with you too. Thanks! I will try and post some pics in the next few days.

$775

2. JonathanD

JonathanD

Dec 13, 2006
    Atlanta, GA
    May want to let people know it it will do 4 ohms bridged or not, age, and if its an A, B or C.

3. imaroxtarrr

imaroxtarrr

Sep 24, 2006
    oops... I forgot to mention that!

This WT-800 is the A version...it only does 8 ohms bridged. Since this is the A version it is a few years old, but it still runs great! This is a perfect match for the Eden XST 410 cab.

Let me know if you have anymore questions!

4. imaroxtarrr

imaroxtarrr

Sep 24, 2006
    :hyper:

5. vyse933

vyse933

Mar 31, 2006
    Grand Haven, MI
    pics?

6. imaroxtarrr

imaroxtarrr

Sep 24, 2006
    The pics are on the way....I am getting back into town tonight. I will post them as soon as I get them!
    Thanks!

7. imaroxtarrr

imaroxtarrr

Sep 24, 2006
    Here is one quick pic I found. I am not selling any of the other stuff...just the WT-800. I will still try and post some better pics. THanks!

IMG_0002.

8. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Interested in a DB 750?

9. ehinkley

ehinkley Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Good afternoon. Am interested in the WT800. Just a quick question. Has the unit ever been around cigarette smoke? I would PM you concerning shipping. Thank you.

10. ehinkley

ehinkley Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2007
    Orlando, FL
    Also, if your answer is no to the smoke question, I would pay via Paypal today. Thanks again.

11. imaroxtarrr

imaroxtarrr

Sep 24, 2006
    pm sent

12. imaroxtarrr

imaroxtarrr

Sep 24, 2006
    On hold pending payment