1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: EDEN WT300 WT400

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassbuddha, Feb 15, 2005.

1. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

Excellent condition EDEN WT 300 with the WT400 uprgrade. 400 watts @ 4 ohms with the defeatable compressor. Closet kept and only used on a few gigs over the years as it was my "C" rig and rarely saw the light of day. A few very, very light scratches on the top of the unit, but barely noticeable and difficult to reproduce in pictures. Inludes rack ears and original manual. $525 includes shipping to lower 48. Please email with any questions. Pics available on request. Please send correspondence to esw0002@unt.edu. Paypal accepted if buyer pays surcharge (appx. 3%). No trades please.

2. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    pics....

3. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Sorry man, I was in Colorado on Spring break & just got back. i picked up a 400... but what do you need to get out of this one? Maybe I can do some trading or something....

Thanks,
    Terry

4. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

After yet a few more deals falling through, the amp is still available. Please email (esw0002@unt.edu) if interested. Best, Scott

5. Joe Boom

Joe Boom

Jun 25, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    e-mail sent.

6. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    one more pm... :hyper: