Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: EDEN WT300 WT400

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by bassbuddha, Feb 15, 2005.

1. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

Excellent condition EDEN WT 300 with the WT400 uprgrade. 400 watts @ 4 ohms with the defeatable compressor. Closet kept and only used on a few gigs over the years as it was my "C" rig and rarely saw the light of day. A few very, very light scratches on the top of the unit, but barely noticeable and difficult to reproduce in pictures. Inludes rack ears and original manual. $525 includes shipping to lower 48. Please email with any questions. Pics available on request. Please send correspondence to esw0002@unt.edu. Paypal accepted if buyer pays surcharge (appx. 3%). No trades please.

2. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    pics....

3. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Sorry man, I was in Colorado on Spring break & just got back. i picked up a 400... but what do you need to get out of this one? Maybe I can do some trading or something....

Thanks,
    Terry

4. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

After yet a few more deals falling through, the amp is still available. Please email (esw0002@unt.edu) if interested. Best, Scott

5. Joe Boom

Joe Boom

Jun 25, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    e-mail sent.

6. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    one more pm... :hyper: