1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Eden WT300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by chubrocker, Oct 22, 2009.

1. chubrocker

chubrocker

May 6, 2006
    KCMO
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

I got this in a trade a few months ago, but recently got a GBE600 head that I think will take the place of this head. I REALLY like the Eden tone, but the GBE600 will be more versatile for me. I play guitar as well and the GBE600 has a cleaner power amp sound when using my POD into the FX return loop.

Below is the only pic I have at the moment. I will take more pics tonight. Overall its in good condition with obvious rack rash on the top. I DO NOT have rack ears. Amp is solidly built. Power cord will be included.

I thought I had a bad hiss problem with this amp, but maybe its just me. I replaced the preamp tube with a new Mesa tube and got a new instrument cable. This reduced the hiss. I do still notice a slight hiss with my GS112 with the tweeter halfway on to full on. Turn the tweeter off--no hiss. I have a frankenstein peavey/ampeg cab with no tweeter---no hiss. I gave it to my friend to borrow and he didn't notice any excessive noise at all. So, maybe it's just me being overly particular???

I prefer to sell but would consider some trades. Prefer small tube amps.

$350 shipped to lower 48 CONUS only. Will include insurance, of course, etc. and will be packaged very well.

WT300.

2. chubrocker

chubrocker

May 6, 2006
    KCMO
    ...and SOLD!