SOLD FS: Eden WT400

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by grygrx, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grygrx

grygrx Lookout! Here comes the Fuzz!

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    Excellent condition Eden WT400. This is pretty much the only 'real' amp I've ever owned, and I've decided to go out exploring for awhile and she needs a new home. Second owner (purchased here on talkbass like 3 years ago). A few outdoor gigs and a ton of in house use. Was serviced and cleaned (w/tube replacement) last winter. The original tube wasn't actually bad, and will be included in sale. Also includes Eden bag.

Only problems are some light scratching on the top and a stripped screw on the chassis that was removed (pictured). It doesn't impact the case fit or anything, but I thought I should mention it.

$550 Shipped ConUS - SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All pictures:
    http://gallery.mac.com/grygrx#100194

2. grygrx

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    Bump

3. Alivefor5

Alivefor5 Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Indiana
    Somebody buy this great classic amp. This is the one that put Eden on the map for good reason.

4. Chef

Chef In Memoriam

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    wassup dude?
    bump

5. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    such a sweet amp!

6. grygrx

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    Just lookin' for something different. ;)

Note: Pictures are on my .mac account which appears to me down (as they upgrade).

7. grygrx

Dec 24, 2003
    Columbia, MO
    and SOLD

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 27, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.