1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Eden WT405 $425 shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JamminOnThe1, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JamminOnThe1

JamminOnThe1 Supporting Member

Time to sell it off so I can afford something lighter that will also accommodate my doubling needs. Basic cosmetic wear for a used head (nothing that my iPhone camera could pick up), but other than that it is in great condition. I purchased this used about a year ago and it came to me missing some screws on the side of the head casing, haven't really noticed this since (visible in photos).

Asking $425 OBO shipped CONUS. Will take higher res pictures upon request.

This is my first TalkBass sale as I don't normally sell much of my gear, but I have sold and shipped a Sunn 300T (just about as big and heavy as they get in terms of heads) with no problems whatsoever. Here's a link to my eBay Feedback Profile for jamminonthe1 for an extended feedback list. Feel free to contact me with any sort of questions or concerns :)

IMG_0256.

IMG_0257.

IMG_0260.

IMG_0262.

2. JamminOnThe1

bump

3. bobcruz

bobcruz

Mar 10, 2004
    CA
    The missing screws on the sides are probably just the rack ear mounting holes. Free bump for the amp that pretty much cured my G.A.S.! Good luck on your sale,

4. takhammer

takhammer

Jan 17, 2011
    Columbia, SC
    Pming you now

5. JamminOnThe1

bump!

6. JamminOnThe1

Sold locally. Thanks for the interest!

Thread Status: