1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

**FS: Eden WT405 Like New**

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SpankyPants, Mar 12, 2008.

1. SpankyPants

SpankyPants That's Mr. SpankyPants to you.

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    I'm sort of downsizing my rig, so I've been thinking about selling this and my Eden Cabs... But I don't want to have to ship those. :) So this is the first to go!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WT405 SPECS
    Power: 8Ω/4Ω/2Ω 250/405/620W RMS
    Power Mono Bridge: N/A
    Distortion: <.05%
    Frequency Response: 10Hz - 15KHz ±2dB
    Headroom: 3dB
    Dimensionsz; 13"W x 3.5"H x 12"D
    Weight: 15 LBS

I bought this amp new from The Perfect Bass in the late summer of 2007. I only gigged with it once, and I've never even pushed it to half volume. In the fall, it didn't see much action at all since I was in and out of the hospital among other things. It's in like-new condition and includes original packaging, manual, and rack ears.

Pictures added!

I'm asking SOLD!!. Paypal eCheck preferred.

2. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    PM'd

3. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Replied. ;)

4. Vic

Vic There's more music in the nuance than the notes. Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Staff, Bass Gear Magazine
    I have one of these, and these amps could very well be my personal all-time favorite amp for tone and features. I LOVE these things, and IMHO, they also make fantastic recording interfaces.

5. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Thanks man. :)

At one point I think I was actually trying to buy one from you. haha

6. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    My favorite also. I have a WT330 that I use as a preamp also.

7. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Yeah, my 405 is also my favorite to use as a preamp, and I've had several preamps. I've used it to drive Crest CA's, Crowns, Stewarts, and QSC's. Did great with all of them.

This is one very feature packed product, but at the same time, doesn't have the zillion buttons and knobs problem. IMHO, one of the best designs ever.

8. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    :D

Yeah, I had two at one point just because I wanted to make sure I'd alway have one in case anything happened to one (stolen, damaged, etc.). :)

However, I take pretty good care of stuff, and these are mature designs that predate all the "issues" Eden had for a while, so they just go and go and go with no problems. So when an irresistible deal came along involving a 405, I had to let my "backup" one go. The new owner is ecstatic with it. New discovery for him. :)

Anyway, good luck with the sale, sorry you have to let it go. :)

9. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    That is also my favorite thing about these, is the lack of a million knobs. You can dial in your sound in moments, and it's super easy to use. I never need other channels, or nonsense features that never get used. If Eden made the preamp section of these into a preamp, I buy one in a heartbeat, but they have been asked to many times, and still have no intentions of one coming out soon. Seems like they are living on valiums, they're so slow to the uptake. Still, a guy can buy a WT330 cheaper than a Navigator, and have an easier to use preamp, and still use it as an amp too.

10. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Sadly, true. :rollno:

(or a 405... basically any Time Traveler) Absolutely!!!

11. Michael Vee

Michael Vee Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Very tempting. I loved my Eden CXC110 stack, with the WT390 head. PM'ed.

12. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    The features were also a big reason to grab it. Earphone outs, simple, easy interface, speaker-off, tuner mute (and all of the other cool buttons on the front), 405 watts at 4 ohms is perfect for a small/medium gig, and 650 at 2 ohms is great for medium/large gigs. It's only 15 lbs, which was really important since I had back surgery about a year ago. The two inputs have proven useful as well. Using an A/B pedal, I could compare my clean sound to my tone after effects. I also used it for a theremine every now and then.

Oh! And PM's replied. :)

13. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the 2 ohm support is actually kind of a big deal to me personally as well. I sometimes have to drive an odd cab config, and I need to go below 4 ohms to do so. Long story short, it's a significant feature to me.

14. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Looks like it's on hold right now. :)

15. +1 Nice amp with some unique features.

16. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    This is a useless bump. I added pictures... but it's still on hold. So, I guess you can just take a look at what you're missing. :p

17. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Bump.

Still available.

18. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Okay, I'm gonna start listing this elsewhere. Lemme know if you're interested.

19. Vic

Oct 14, 2002
    Central Illinois
    Wow. Can't believe this didn't move already. Funny how TB sales/interests move sometimes I guess. :confused:

20. SpankyPants

Aug 24, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Well I put it on hold for a while, but it doesn't seem to be panning out. I've already got a few bites since then, though. :)