1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Eden WT550 - $550

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dave2, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    I have decided to sell my Eden WT-550 amp since I've been using a different amp. This WT-550 was built in the USA in 2005 and I purchased it in 2007 from the original owner. This amp is extremely versatile and easy to use - I've played everything from funk to rock n' roll to country with this amp. You can get nearly any bass sound with its outstanding parametric EQ! The 20 lbs WT550 is conservatively rated at 350 watts @ 8 ohms, 500 watts @ 4 ohms, and 750 watts @ 2 ohms. Included in the sale is the Eden gig bag that I purchased for $50 and the rack ears.

The amp is perfect except for one cosmetic issue. Our drummer rubbed his tom tom case across the top of the amp causing a 3" rub mark. Due to this I reduced the price $50 --- I'm asking $550 shipped.

Thanks TB!

Dave

Attached Files:

2. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    Here are a couple more shots of the WT550 and you can see the rub on the top of the case.

Thanks y'all!

Dave

Attached Files:

3. Chef

Chef Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

May 23, 2004
    Columbia MO
    Staff Reviewer; Bass Gear Magazine
    bump for a good deal!

4. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    Bump on Tuesday for a really nice WT550. I know there is a bassist on TB who needs a good deal on a great bass amp that goes down to 2 ohms.

I would like $550 shipped CONUS.

5. 57pbass

57pbass Supporting Member

I would be all over this if I did not already own one...great deal here for a great bass head.... I use mine with 2 Bag End S 15D cabs and a P bass.....

6. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Wow. Whoever buys this will be charged with Grand Theft Eden.

7. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    Lol! Yes its a really good deal on a great head, excellent condition, fairly new preamp tube, etc. and with the Eden bag and rack ears included. I've never used the rack ears.

Guys and gals.... I know there is at least one TBer who needs an Eden amp that will run a 2 ohms with no sweat. It is sitting unused waiting for you ;) $550 shipped!

Dave

8. burgerdj

burgerdj

Dec 4, 2006
    PM sent.

9. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    WT550 on hold pending payment

10. dave2

dave2

Feb 10, 2007
    Texas
    Sold and shipped out today to burgerdj. Thanks everyone for your comments and interest.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.