1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Eden WTDI, Markbass Compressore, and Soundblox Multiwave Bass Distortion Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by ToadMcFrog, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToadMcFrog

ToadMcFrog Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    Prices below include CONUS shipping.

SOLD![DEL]Markbass Compressore - [DEL]$160[/DEL]$150. In great condition, includes original box, manual, and power supply. Has velcro on the bottom, but includes the (unused) original non-slip pads.[/DEL]

SOLD![DEL]Source Audio Multiwave Bass Distortion Pro - [DEL]$170[/DEL][DEL]$160[/DEL]$150. Lightly used. I removed the feet and applied velcro, but the original feet will be included along with the original packaging and power supply.[/DEL]

SOLD![DEL]Eden WTDI - [DEL]$115[/DEL]$100. This is as minty as minty gets - it was plugged in only once. Sounds great, but my Tone Hammer is more "me." Will ship with original packaging and power supply. No velcro on this one. [/DEL]

Paypal is best for me. [DEL]The only trade I will consider at the point is a Wonderlove (plus cash on my end), and since that is not going to happen we might as well call this FS only. ;)[/DEL] See below for update on trades!

Pics will follow a little later today - feel free to PM me with any questions!

2. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    Here are the promised pictures:

Multiwave Distortion Pro:

[​IMG]

3. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    Compressore is on hold pending payment.

4. Money sent!

5. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    Compressore Sold (and Wednesday bump)!

6. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    ttt

7. Don Tony

Don Tony

Mar 30, 2008
    Doylestown Pa Via Brooklyn NY
    Endorsing Artist: Epiphone,Hughes & Kettner & DiMarzio pickups
    Pmed on the Eden WTDI

8. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    WTDI on hold pending payment.

9. Don Tony

Don Tony

Mar 30, 2008
    Todd, The payment for the Eden has been sent to your Paypal.
    THANK YOU!

10. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    The WTDI is sold! Thanks, Tony!

11. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    I was able to get my Wonderlove via the proceeds from the other two sales, so I would like to open up for trades on the Multiwave Bass Distortion Pro. If you are interested in trying one and have something to trade, let's hear it! :bassist:

Some things that I am particularly interested in trying include an Aguilar Octamizer, a Fishman Fission, all things Darkglass, all things Iron Ether, and an EBS UniChorus (all +/- cash as necessary).

12. flacoclef

flacoclef Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2000
    Texas
    I like that pedal! But I will need the expression pedal to dubstep...

13. Erad

Erad

Aug 2, 2012
    I want it... and I have the money... but I should not be spending $150 right now lol.

14. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    If you really want to do dubstep, then you need their Bass Envelope Filter Pro rather than this one. With the envelope filter and an expression pedal (or Hot Hand), you can do some pretty cool things.

This with an expression pedal can do some pretty cool stuff. It allows you to move and blend between two different presets. Videos of it in action are available on YouTube.

15. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    You just described every purchase of musical equipment I have ever made...especially when my wife finds out. :bag:

Still open to trades on it, though - so if you have anything interesting you are willing to trade send me a PM!

16. Erad

Erad

Aug 2, 2012
    I keep telling myself I don't need it. Or atleast I don't need the pro version...

I have the BEF Pro, and really for the MWBD Pro the only thing that sets it apart from the regular MWBD, is the presets and EQ.

I'll have a talk with the other half tonight and see if I can get it. :p

17. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    To be honest the presets are what kept me using it for a long time. It is so cool to be able to call up an octave distortion preset for the beginning of, say, Nativity In Black, and then switch to regular distortion or fuzz using the same pedal in the same song. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is because I found that all I was using it for was a single fuzz preset in my current gig, so I went for a dedicated (smaller) fuzz pedal.

Good luck!

18. Don Tony

Don Tony

Mar 30, 2008
    Eden WTDI has arrived as discribed. Minty as minty could be!!
    Thanks! Todd

19. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    You're very welcome, Tony - thanks for the purchase!

20. ToadMcFrog

Aug 6, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    ttt. Still open to trades on this - no offers will be laughed at. (Okay I could conceivably chuckle a little at some offers, but that doesn't hurt you at all!!! :bag: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.