1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: EH Q Tron and Doctor Q+

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lwleaver, Nov 29, 2004.

1. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I have these two pedals for sale. They were both bought new and rarely used. My main EH pedal is a Bass Balls and that barely gets a work out. I used these for maybe 5-10 hours total. I would like to get $120 obo for the Q Tron and $40 for the Doctor Q. They are both way funky, but my current band situation does not call for them and I could really use the money for x-mas (common theme this time of year). Buyer pays shipping. Please shoot me any questions you have and I will get back to you asap. I have pics and can send via e-mail until I shrink them down a bit to fit.
    Thanks.

2. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    Ok, I hate do it but I have had very little interest in these pedals. I will take 135.00 for both plus ahipping until 6PM EST. After that I need to move so off to the 'bay.

Thanks,
    Landon