1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: EHX and Alesis ModFX

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bigchiefbc, Mar 18, 2013.

1. For sale only, need the cash. Prices are shipped to USA. International is cool, I'll cover the first 5 bucks of shipping, buyer covers the rest.

[DEL]EHX Stereo Electric Mistress - Awesome flanger and chorus in one. When the rate knob is below 11:00, it freezes the flange for the "filter matrix" mode, which can do awesome metallic bell noises and resonant clangs. It's well used as you can see, but still plays great. SOLD![/DEL]

Alesis Ampliton - One of the coolest Tremolo/Pan units ever. It has a bunch of modes, it has tap tempo, stereo ins and outs, and the panner half has a random mode, which I've used on recordings before and it's totally sick. This one comes with the power supply. $80

Hardwire Supernatural - Insanely awesome deep and spacey reverb. Ambientz fer dayz. I love it, just not getting any use on my board right now. I've only had it for a couple months, it's in great shape, I did put velcro on the back. Let me know if you want a pic. SOLD!!

ampliton.

2. Bump

3. Mistress is sold! Bump for the Ampliton

4. bump to add Supernatural

5. BugZaney

BugZaney

Mar 7, 2012
  6. Bump!

7. Price drop!

8. BaBUMP

9. Supernatural is SOLD