1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: EHX BBM, BMS XO, DOD Chorus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by karter2000, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. karter2000

karter2000

Aug 21, 2005
    Nowhere land
    Hi all,

I'm going more the DIY route as far as pedals, so I'm clearing out most everything I didn't build! All prices are USD, and include shipping to either USA or Canada. PM for international shipping. Paypal only, and no trades please!

1. EHX Bass Microsynth XO: Great shape, had velcro but was removed and feet put back on. Comes with Boss 9v adapter, as I don't have the original EHX one (bought that way from TB). 200 USD shipped SOLD!

2. EHX Bass Big Muff: Great shape with box and documentation. Again, had velcro but was removed and feet put back on. 50 USD shipped SOLD!

3. DOD FX65 Stereo Chorus: Great chorus from the 80's, in excellent shape with battery cover! Comes with Godlyke power plug for going 1/8" to regular 9v plug. 30 USD shipped SOLD!

Thanks for looking! Any questions do not hesitate to ask!

Attached Files:

2. karter2000

karter2000

Aug 21, 2005
    Nowhere land
    Chorus picture

Attached Files:

3. Goatman

Goatman

Aug 19, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    PM sent for Microsynth

4. karter2000

karter2000

Aug 21, 2005
    Nowhere land
    BBM bump!

5. DanRJBrasil

DanRJBrasil

Jun 10, 2007
    you have a pm ;)

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 24, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.