1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: EHX English Muff'n Tube Preamp/Overdrive/Distortion 125$ SHIPPED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Mark Olson, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark Olson

Mark Olson Banned

Mar 19, 2008
    Michigan
    I've only had this for about a month, there's no signs of wear/tear, comes in it's original box with power supply. Functions flawlessly, sounds great into the input of my tube amp (check my signature for soundclip). 125$ shipped in the contiguous 48.

If you've seen my posts you know I love this pedal, but I keep returning, no matter what I do, to the simplicity of my one knob boost pedals, which are ideal with my low wattage tube amp. I really need to let this go to fund a new mudbucker for my Fender Mustang Bass. I'm addicted to mudbuckers and must have it! Unbearable GAS, you know how it goes. Thanks for looking!

2. Mark Olson

Mark Olson Banned

Mar 19, 2008
    Michigan
    Oh I can get pictures too if anyone needs to see it, just let me know I might be able to post pictures later tonight.

3. Mark Olson

Mark Olson Banned

Mar 19, 2008
    Michigan
    Here's some crummy cell phone pictures, but better than nothing. There is a possible deal in the works, we will see, I'll keep you updated.

Attached Files:

4. danis

danis

Jun 7, 2005
    Athens/Greece
    Payment sent!

5. Mark Olson

Mark Olson Banned

Mar 19, 2008
    Michigan
    Pedal sold to Danis!

Thread Status: