1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: EHX Memory Boy

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Madcity Fats, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madcity Fats

Madcity Fats Supporting Member

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    SOLD!

I bought this in a GAS attack after watching some YouTube videos of an A/B comparison between this and the Deluxe Memory Man. I was so impressed with how the Memory Boy held its own against its older brother, I was hoping it might replace my DMM. When I got it, my first impressions were enough to make me list my DMM for sale here.

Well, the DMM didn't sell right off and I've since decided to keep the ol' school monster. Since I'm not really a huge effects guy I can't justify keeping both. So my impulse buy is your gain.

This was purchased new and has literally been used twice. It's in perfect condition. Will ship in its original box with adapter and all the extras. The box was a little scrunched when it came to me (see pics) but that's it. The adapter is actually unused.

These go online for ~$100. I'll let this one go for $80 shipped (CONUS)

6qkt20.

1t0spi.

More info on this little guy here: http://www.ehx.com/products/memory-boy1

2. Madcity Fats

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Here's the YouTube vid comparing the Memory Boy to its older brother, the Deluxe Memory Man:

IMO, the Memory Boy holds up quite well, especially considering it retails for a third the price of the DMM. I'm really tempted to keep this, because it has some features (most notably support for an expression pedal and a square wave modulation option) that the DMM does not. But seeing as I don't use a delay in a band setting, I can't justify keeping both just for dicking-around purposes.

3. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    oh snap I'm liking the Boy!

4. Madcity Fats

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
  5. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    PM'd

6. Madcity Fats

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    And replied.

Looks like this Boy is headed to Texas pending receipt of funds. Thanks, Valerus!

7. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    payment sent. woo

8. Madcity Fats

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    And ... sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.