1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: EHX Micro Q-Tron

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Valerus, Apr 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah I need some cash and never use this.
    Bought it off the 'bay back in January, barely played it. Great condish. No velcro, still has rubber feet.

$65 shipped

tron.

2. Nice background. :D

3. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    subliminal messaging :ninja:

4. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    entertained a few offers but this is still available. pm me, it won't hurt

5. jufros

jufros

Nov 24, 2008
    PMed. I'll take this.

6. binky

binky Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2004
    next time I post a sale I'll make sure to include SATAN. Leave your personal beliefs to yourself please. I was considering buying it, not anymore. STOP PREACHING

7. Craig_S

Craig_S Banned

Oct 15, 2008
    Metro Detroit
    :rollno: That needed to be said... No one was preaching. STOP READING. :mad: You probably complain about churches setting up Nativity scenes, too, don't you. :scowl:

This is a cool pedal. I just bought the mini Q Tron version. Nice envelope follower.

8. binky

binky Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2004
    Yeah, your right I guess I'll never get my pedal, I'm supposed to stop reading. I'll say it again, KEEP YOUR PERSONAL BELIEFS TO YOURSELF. You make it so easy for people to dislike you.

9. bassbuddha

bassbuddha Gold Supporting Member

Is this gone?

10. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    jufros is #1 in line. I was out of town this weekend and forgot to announce it.

...?

Really? I was reading my Bible earlier and it was lying on top of my desk and I was just too lazy to move it.

If you get this worked up about a picture with a Bible in it, man I don't even know how to respond.

11. Craig_S

Craig_S Banned

Oct 15, 2008
    Metro Detroit
    I meant don't read the bible, behind the pedal. I thought that was easy enough to understand. I guess not.

I'm sure there are several who dislike you, as well. I think you've just added a couple more to the list, as a matter of fact. You seem pretty easy to dislike, yourself. I'm am not a religious person. As a matter of fact, one might even call me an atheist. I do believe everyone has a right to an opinion and beliefs. I'm not going to try and tell people what they should believe. I'm not that self important. ;)

12. binky

binky Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2004
    I'm so sad you won't be my friend. I'll say it again, STOP PREACHING, STOP PREACHING. Keep your religious beliefs to yourself, Por Favor.

13. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Okay I'm closing this because...do I even need to give an explanation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.