1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Electro-Harmonix Micro Pog Octave Generator

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JimmyM, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    Selling one of the two Micro Pogs I have. No box or adapter, sorry, but works with a 1Spot. Some light scratching but in good shape otherwise, has velcro on the back but I can remove it if you don't want it. Works perfectly. Might be interested in a trade for a VT Bass with speaker sim defeat switch but would prefer $$$. $150 shipped.

Attached Files:

2. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Bump for the evening crowd.

3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    On behalf of the evening crowd I accept this bump sir for a great pedal and of course everyone knows Jimmy.

4. hamertek98

hamertek98

Apr 3, 2004
    Indiana
    Another bump for Jimmy! Koolest Kat on TB! I'm not into pedals.... So.... what does it do? Octaves? Low and high?

5. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Exactly. It does a digital low and high octave. But unlike a lot of octavers, it works with chords and has no tracking issues on low notes.

6. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    SOLD!

7. tedw

tedw

Jun 13, 2006
    Northwest U.S.
    Thanks for the great pedal, Jimmy! It arrived very quickly and it's in great shape. I'm looking forward to pairing it with my other Micro Pog so I can easily select between two settings. Thanks again! Ted

8. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Thank you, Ted!

9. I realize this is sold, but I have a question: why would you use two micro POGs to switch between settings? Why not just a POG 2, which has customizable presets?

10. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Left this thread open just a little too long, I see... ;)

Why? Maybe you already have one Micro Pog and a second Micro Pog is way cheaper than a Pog 2. Anyway, thanks for casting doubt on the use of a product I just sold in its sale thread. Please feel free to come into any of my future for sale threads and try to talk people out of buying what I'm selling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.