1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Elrick Gold Standard 5

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Eggman, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Selling a wonderful Elrick GS 5.

Bass features: Ash body, maple neck, bubinga board. OHSC (TKL w/ Elrick logo) Less than 9 lbs. This bass plays phenominally and sounds incredible. Strapped on it is like not even wearing anything at all and balances perfectly. Very good condition - a couple of minor body dings - hard to photograph - no dings on neck. Low action and no fret-buzz. Low playing time. New January 2004. Bartolini NTMB preamp and p-ups with the usual Elrick touches: Bass, Mid, Treble, Volume, Panner, 3-way mid selector switch, Active/Passive switch. Recessed staplocks.

Looking for $1350 - shipped UPS ground to lower 48.

I could be tempted to trade for a quality 5 string fretless.

Here's a link to more photos:
    http://homepage.mac.com/billeggert/PhotoAlbum1.html

Attached Files:

2. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Bump for the picture link I just added - above! :bassist:

3. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Just a bump....

4. rickreyn

rickreyn

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    I was wanting to drop the weight of my bass (I have a Q5) and wondered if you are still selling your bass. Why are you parting with it?

5. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Yes - still available. This bass is very light - haven't weighed it but it has to be closer to 8 lbs than 9.

Parting with it as I have one too many five strings. This is a great bass - I have no issues with it. Great sound and playability. Had to pick straws as to which bass to sell - this one lost!

6. rickreyn

rickreyn

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
    With whom did the bass originate? You can PM me. I just want to know if it's been on a truck more than it's been played.

7. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Just a thought - since we are bass players - should we not call a "bump" a "thump"?

Elrick is still for sale.

Thump

8. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Post-Easter thump.

9. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Please don't make me put this great bass on eBay!!!!

-bump

10. Eggman

Eggman

Dec 3, 2004
    Denver, Colorado
    Sold on eBay today.

Thanks