Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: EMG 35DC, EMG35CS and EMG BTS 18v pre.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by deepestend, Mar 17, 2003.

1. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    I've got an EMG 35DC pickup, an EMG 35CS pickup and an EMG BTS 18v on-board preamp (volume, blend, treble/bass-stacked) that I'm selling. The setup is basically brand new and came on a bass that I just purchased from someone. Unfortunately, the sound just isn't for me and I'm moving to a Bartolini system. I'm just selling all of this to raise funds for that purchase.

Please get in touch if you are interested!

J-R

2. hmmm ,how much?

3. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    you have mail...

4. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
    Got yer e-mail... I'm definitely willing to split it all up. I'm currently trying to figure out what it's worth new and what would be a fair price used... but feel free to make me an offer. I'm a reasonable guy and all of the proceeds are going to a Bart pre/M series pickup system.

5. well i'm interested in the whole package - just let me know what you're asking and I'll let you know

eeerrrggg - never mind, not the pickups I need :)

If you do split it up and still have the preamp for sale, let me know.

6. deepestend

Feb 21, 2003
    Sorry to everyone, but I just ordered the Bart's and had a little panic attack over what to do if I don't like them either. I'm going to wait till I get the bart's installed and A/B them with the EMG's and then offer the loser up for sale... I'll get back in touch with everyone who was in touch with me. Sorry and thanks!

J-R

:bag: