1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: EMG 35DC pair + EMG BTC + Vol controls + Master Volume...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by christopherogut, Jan 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For sale is a used pair of EMG 35DC pickups along with an EMG BTC stacked bass/treble control, two 25K ohm volume controls, an EMG master volume control (B122?), and naturally all knobs and hardware shown. The parts are soldered together though the master volume control is unused; it could be incorporated per EMG wiring instructions found on their website. The pickups are the Quik-Connect style. I'm including an Allparts output jack plate, too.

Everything works correctly and the system sounds great! These guts were removed from the Alembic Spoiler I had for sale here on TalkBass. A buyer decided to purchase it without the electronics and so here they are for sale.

SOLD to low2groove...
    [DEL]I'm asking $115 shipped in the 48 states. PM me if interested. Thanks![/DEL]

emg1.gif

emg2.gif

2. low2groove

low2groove Tyranis 4 / Lower Groove Guitars

Jan 21, 2007
    Pm'd

3. SOLD to low2groove...

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.