FS EMG 40DC Pickups and EMG BQC 3 Band Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by CrashClint, Apr 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrashClint

CrashClint I Play Bass therefore I Am

Nov 15, 2005
    Wake Forest, NC
    DR Strings Dealer (local only)
    These are EMG 40DC Pickups out of a Roscoe LG2005 5 string bass. I bought the preamp to replace the passive tone control buy ended up with a different combination in the bass. It is a 4 knob 3 band version, it is wired for 9VDC but can easily be switched to 18VDC by adding a second battery and connections. Click here to read the pdf about the preamp from EMG's website.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would like to get $150 for the complete set. I prefer Postal Money Order but could take PayPal. At this time I am only shipping to the ConUS.

2. that is an absolute steal!!! If I were sure I were keeping my Spector, this is exactly how I would do the upgrade.
    GLWtS

3. CrashClint

Nov 15, 2005
    Wake Forest, NC
    PMs replied and still available.

This setup plus cash for your 4 knob U-Retro Deluxe

4. CrashClint

Nov 15, 2005
    Wake Forest, NC
    These have Sold!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.