1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: EMG Jazz Bass Set and Aria Pro II Bass Pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by circuitspore, Aug 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. circuitspore

circuitspore

Aug 27, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    SOLD - Aria Pro II TSB-style bass pickup set - These pickups came out of a mid-80's Aria Pro II bass. I'm not sure of the exact model these came out of but they were used in Aria basses through the late 80's. Great ballsy-sounding passive pickups, switchable between series and parallel. Also included is the original wiring harness and a diagram I made when I disconnected the pickups from the series/parallel switches. $35 paypal'ed/shipped

th_DSC_0487.

SOLD - EMG Jazz Bass Pickup Set - The pickups are in like-new condition and include all the original EMG-supplied screws, pots, cap, jack and 9v hookup, plus I'll throw in the control plate they're currently mounted on. $105 paypal'ed/shipped

th_DSC_0530. th_DSC_0533. th_DSC_0531. th_DSC_0540. th_DSC_0541. th_DSC_0548.

2. cichra

cichra

Jan 7, 2012
    PM sent.

3. circuitspore

circuitspore

Aug 27, 2006
    Raleigh, NC
    Bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.