FS: EMG PJs, gold Badass II & Gotoh tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Bassman614, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassman614

Bassman614

Oct 19, 2012
    Columbus Ohio
    Ill start by saying that none of these have ever seen the stage or have been toured. They came from a "jam when Im bored at home" bass and have had very limited use. All of these items are about 3 years old. I will entertain all offers. I will only ship to the lower 48 states.

First off I have a set of EMG Active PJs. The set comes with the pickups, pots, wiring, output jack and battery clip. Im asking $110 shipped.

Next I have an ungrooved Leo Quan Badass Bass II Bridge Gold. It is the Jazz Style bridge with 5 screw holes. I believe it works with the P Bass too. I was using it on a Jackson C20 perfectly fine. Im asking $90 shipped.

Lastly I have a set of Gold Gotoh GB7 sealed tuners. 3/8" string post which fits common "mini peg" applications.
    (9/16" head stock hole required). 20:1 Tuning Ratio. The set comes as 2 bass side and 2 treble side machines. As a little bonus with these ill throw in a 3 piece gold control knob set and a gold oval output jack plate. I forgot about the gold strap locks, ill toss those in too. I believe they are dunlop.Im asking $45 shipped.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to take a look at my ad. -Mike

DSCF0794.JPG

DSCF0783.JPG

2. Bassman614

Bassman614

Oct 19, 2012
    Columbus Ohio
    Here is the tuning machines, jack plate & control knobs. I know the pic only shows 2 knobs but I assure you that you will receive 3 of them. 4 if I can find the other one.

DSCF0875.JPG

3. Bassman614

Bassman614

Oct 19, 2012
    Columbus Ohio
    Bump for price drop and added gold strap locks to the hardware bundle.

4. Bassman614

Bassman614

Oct 19, 2012
    Columbus Ohio
    Daily bump

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.