FS. Eminence 8" 32 ohm. speaker Perfect for swr henry 8x8

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by gene beauchamp, Mar 21, 2014.

1. gene beauchamp

gene beauchamp

Jul 15, 2012
    Laurel,DE.
    Hi. I have one of these left. These are part of my eminence development deal I have. These will serve as a perfect replacement for the 8x8. 32 ohm speakers are about impossible to find. This one was used in a demo cab for a short time till we changed the cone paper for new model. Comes in original box $80.00 shipped in US.

Attached Files:

2. gene beauchamp

gene beauchamp

Jul 15, 2012
    Laurel,DE.
    bump

3. bassman28

bassman28 Bass Pluckers Owner Posting in Talkbass Bazaar Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 31, 2010
    North Carolina
    Basspluckers.com
    Pmd

4. mark roberts

mark roberts Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    I bought 8 of the Eminence 32 ohm replacement speakers from Gene recently. I had purchased a very used Henry 8x8 that ended up having 2 good , 5 tired and 1 ready to give up original Celestion speakers. The Le Son tweeter was also blown. I had a new Eminence APT-80 tweeter, opened the mounting hole for the tweet and dropped it in. Works perfectly. Gene's speakers are excellent quality, Kevlar coated cones, 100W RMS power handling, have larger voice coils than the Celestions and a wider frequency response range (may not even need the horn). They drop right in, the +/- posts are the correct size for the original spade lugs on the wiring to the speakers. For larger quantity speaker purchases, each speaker is individually package in the original Eminence packagings, then placed into another box with additional cushioning. He also is prompt with communications and actions. The refurbished cabinet sounds great.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 1, 2021