1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Eminence Gamma 15A -- barely used

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by btp, Mar 18, 2010.

1. btp

btp

Aug 30, 2009
    Lansing, Michigan
    SOLD.

These go for $79 new, so I'm thinking maybe $40, plus whatever the exact shipping works out to be? Paypal is best.

This is an 8 ohm, 300w RMS driver, suitable for PA or electric bass.

I purchased this Eminence Gamma 15 from Parts Express in January to replace a blown driver in a PA cabinet. I have since decided to use the cabinet as a subwoofer, and so I no longer need the Gamma 15. It has about 10-15 hours of very light use on it -- just vocals for my basement band – so it is basically “like new”. It will ship in the original packaging material. No issues, no problems – I just don’t need it any more.

You can get the full details here: http://www.eminence-speaker.com/pro..._link=GAMMA15A-2&speaker_size=15&SUB_CAT_ID=2

Attached Files:

2. btp

btp

Aug 30, 2009
    Lansing, Michigan
    All boxed up and ready to go...

3. GtenderG

GtenderG

Feb 29, 2008
    PM'd ya!

4. btp

btp

Aug 30, 2009
    Lansing, Michigan
    Sold.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 1, 2020