1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Epifani + Markbass Rig

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by turindev, Oct 16, 2010.

1. turindev

turindev Commercial User

Jul 1, 2005
    Sarasota, FL USA
    Builder, m7bassworks.com
    Update - Sold pending payment

FS Epifani PS112 (2) + Markbass LMII

These have been sitting in the corner unused for too long since the church I play for has gone to in-ear monitors. I absolutely love this rig, best I have ever owned but I hate to have it unused, so my loss your gain! If I ever were to need a rig again, I would buy the same exact thing, best tone I have ever had period. Info below:

Markbass LM II. SOLD
    [DEL]$425[/DEL] [DEL]$410[/DEL] $400 OBO + split shipping cost
    In excellent condition, never have had any problems with it whatsoever. Mint condition with the exception of a few minor scratches on the top and bottom.

Epifani PS 112 (x2) SOLD
    [DEL]$300[/DEL] [DEL]$290[/DEL] $250 EA OBO + split shipping cost
    One has the older style badging and one has the newer style badging. The older is about 2-3 years old, and the newer is about 6 months old. Both in mint condition, carpet is in good shape and have never been around any smoke; spent most of their time either in my house or at my non-smoking church lol.

The only trades I am interested in would be something along the lines of a MTD Z 5. PM me and we can work something out!

Sorry for the pic quality.. camera broke so I had to use the iphone :)

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

2. Bassguy1

Bassguy1

Feb 10, 2006
    U.S. - Midwest
    How much do each of the cabs weigh?

3. turindev

turindev Commercial User

Jul 1, 2005
    Sarasota, FL USA
    Builder, m7bassworks.com
    Official weight is 37 lbs per Epifani. I am out of town until Thursday, but I can check both of them out and verify weight when I get back!

4. funkboy5

funkboy5 19mm + 35" = :-) Bass'd on a true story

Jan 4, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Sweet

5. turindev

turindev Commercial User

Jul 1, 2005
    Sarasota, FL USA
    Builder, m7bassworks.com
    Update - I weighed both of these on my bathroom scale, and the newer one looks like 38, older one 37.5 This is a cheap bathroom scale, so I can't vouch for the accuracy here, but I did use the "weigh yourself, then weigh yourself with cabs" method.

6. Stupid Epifani question time - $300 each, or $300 for the pair?

7. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Was about to ask the same question.....

dcr

8. jmain

jmain Oo, Uhn't uh, Yes! Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    I can guess the answer, but any interest in trade + cash for an early Series 2 UL-410?

I have one of the early PS112 cabs and would love to have a second one. Need to trade or sell my UL-410 to make it happen.

9. turindev

turindev Commercial User

Jul 1, 2005
    Sarasota, FL USA
    Builder, m7bassworks.com
    Whats up jmain! Unfortunately I have no need for an amp/cabs right now because of the in-ear setup (or I would definitely be keeping these :)).

10. jmain

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    I hear ya. I just keep trying like you're going to forget and be like "yeah dude, let's do it". :rolleyes:

Great cabs / great TBer / great price! Trifecta folks. :cool:
    (esp with the LMII)

11. turindev

turindev Commercial User

Jul 1, 2005
    Sarasota, FL USA
    Builder, m7bassworks.com
    Don't tempt me jmain :). Just wondering, but how does your UL compare to the PS in terms of sound? I have read that the PS is a little thicker, old school, but I haven't tried the UL myself.

12. jmain

Apr 23, 2005
    Alexandria, VA
    I did a side by side with an early Series 2 UL-112 to my early PS112. Set flat, the PS had just slightly more booty - very slightly. Separately I could dial them in to sound very similar. Played together, they sounded really good. I sold the S2 to Tom B and got a UL-310. Sold that and got the UL-410. So kinda going back to where I started. :help:

I had a Series 1 UL-112 before the other cabs, so that's all on memory. Little less booty and more cut, but I was running it with an Acoustic Image Focus amp so not a good comparison. That amp doesn't have much bottom.

13. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    PM.

14. turindev

turindev Commercial User

Jul 1, 2005
    Sarasota, FL USA
    Builder, m7bassworks.com
    replied :)

15. turindev

turindev Commercial User

Jul 1, 2005
    Sarasota, FL USA
    Builder, m7bassworks.com
    Markbass and 1 cab sold! 1 more Cab still for sale! $260 + split shipping takes it!

16. turindev

turindev Commercial User

Jul 1, 2005
    Sarasota, FL USA
    Builder, m7bassworks.com
    Bump for price update.. 250 + split shipping

17. turindev

turindev Commercial User

Jul 1, 2005
    Sarasota, FL USA
    Builder, m7bassworks.com
    Last cab sold pending payment