1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Epifani PS 600 and Epifani PS 410

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Basseroni, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Dunlop/MXR
    Hello Talkbass Family,

I'm selling my Epifani PS 600 head (600 watts at 4ohms) and the PS 410 (4x10 4ohm cabinet).

Both items are in almost new condition. I've only used them for a few gigs and just purchased them around this time last year. The PS series has the same clarity as the UL series. The only difference is the weight and the PS series cabinets produce a rounder and fuller low end. The PS cabinet is slightly heavier than the UL410 but it is still lighter than a lot of 410 cabinets on the market at 79 lbs.

Before I purchased the PS 600 I a/b'd it with the UL502. I didn't notice a sound difference at all. Both sounded great to my ears but I went with the PS 600 because it had a lower price tag. Unfortunately, Nick Epifani will not be selling the PS 600 anymore as his new line of amps will be taking over this year.

I'm selling this great sound combination because I need to downsize my rig. Maybe go with 2 12s instead for portability purposes.

I'm selling the combination for $1700 obo.

If you want one but not the other send me a PM.

2. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    bump

3. jokerjkny

jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PHL
    just so you know... its also a crap kicker of a rig.

4. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    I'm selling this for $1700 "or best offer" so I am willing to entertain offers below 1700.

This combination is not brand new but it's in new condition. In addition, the PS 600 will no longer be available on the market as Nick Epifani is phasing those out.

5. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    The PS600 has been sold but I still have the PS410 available for $700 plus shipping or best offer. I would prefer to sell to the southern california region as to avoid having to ship this thing; however, shipping out of state is not out of the question.

6. murphy

murphy

May 5, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    8ohm?
    or 4 ohm?

7. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    4 ohm