1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Epifani T-410 NYC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BZadlo, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BZadlo

BZadlo Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    I bought this with one nonworking speaker back a few weeks ago. It seems that one of the speaker magnets shifted and needed to be reset. At first I was planning to just part it out since the speaker replacement cost was so high. However, I found a company (Audiovex) that was able to recone the speaker for $100. Only thing is that he couldn't get an Epifani dust cap for me.
    I'll see if I can get another picture of the cab with the new speaker. The condition is exactly the same as this picture since it has not been used since.
    Cab sounds/functions great and has been used very little but I am in need of some $.

$400 + shipping

Attached Files:

2. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass

Jun 19, 2009
    Norton, MA
    Bump for a great seller and an incredible cab! This one is worth the effort.

3. BZadlo

BZadlo Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    I almost forgot that this was up here. Was planning to keep it but just don't have the space.
    Make me an offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.