1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Epifani UL-210 S1 8-ohm $500

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by VroomVroom, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VroomVroom

VroomVroom Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Hi Folks,

I recently lucked into a deal on a 310, so it's time for this one to go to a new home. Important stuff first:

Price: $500.
    If I'm reading things right, that's a bit lower than the going rate. This will be listed on CL locally for a bit more, but not after marinating here for a day or two. I'm rooting for TB karma and would love to see it passed along to a good "home."

Specs
    Series 1.
    S/N #3822.
    500w @ 8 ohms.
    Epifani product web page.
    Link to download product manual.

Logistics
    I'd greatly prefer a local sale (SF Bay Area), but will ship at the buyer's expense. No trades, thanks. I need room for the new (larger) cab and I also need to subsidize its expense. Local folks are welcome to test drive it, with my amp or yours...let's talk.

History/condition
    I bought this cabinet in 2005. It's been used on ~ 10-12 gigs, and has seen practice use in the house. It's in very good condition and has certainly never been abused. You can tell it's been transported - the pics below will show some wear to the carpet and the name plate (I load the cabs face-to-face in the back of the truck).

Fresh-out-of-the-oven pics below - thanks for your time and feel free to post/PM with any questions. Happy shopping!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. jshilgebass

jshilgebass Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2006
    El Cajon, CA
    A "wish-I-still-lived-in-Alameda" bump. :crying:

Joe Hilgeman

3. VroomVroom

Jan 2, 2007
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Selfish Friday bump... save me from Craigslist. :D

4. VroomVroom

Jan 2, 2007
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Sunday bump...this is on CL with a few responses, but nothing solid.

5. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    Don't suppose you'd like to swap for an Epi UL115, Series I?

6. gkbass13

gkbass13 Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago
    im in ny and im interested...pm me.

7. VroomVroom

Jan 2, 2007
    SF Bay Area, CA
    PM sent...thanks for your interest.

Argh - this is still here. Two prospective local buyers thus far...one wanted to try but not buy. The other loved it, but waited until after running his rig through it (Fender Jazz > Aggie 659 + QSC...sounded like a million bucks) to let me know he doesn't get paid until Friday. So - bumparoni.

8. VroomVroom

Jan 2, 2007
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Sold, to the cat with the Aggie pre-amp. And I have to say again...what a wicked combo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.