1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Epifani UL-410 (S1) with Epi cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dcr, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greetings!

Selling of a great cab! This cab just appeared at my house last week, but yesterday, an Epi UL-610 showed up (to go with my UL-310). So I'm cab heavy ATM. GAS is a terrible thing! Some pilling of the rat fur, but not bad. Cover in great shape. It sounds tremendous!

Thread where I got it: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648301&highlight=ul410

I'm asking what I paid for it: $675 shipped CONUS. I might consider some trades that include a nice light QSC high-power amp or a medium-powered quality combo (+/- cash, of course), but that's about it.

Also selling an Epifani UL2-310 for what I paid for it. $535 shipped CONUS. Here'd the thread: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641903&highlight=epifani

Thanks!

dcr

2. I've been asked a couple of times why I'm geting rid of one or two of these fine Epifani cabinets.

The answer is: because I just picked up an Epifani UL2-610! Certainly don't need the 4x10 if I've got a 6x10. IF the 310 doesn't go, that's okay too. The 310 likely covers 80-90% of what I normally do....I just like big cabinets!

Hope this helps.

dcr

3. Hey DCR, what do they each weigh?

4. Not that much. Figure the 410 w/cover weighs about 58 pounds (was 66 lbs shipped in a nice box with lotsa padding). The 310, maybe 40. It's a one-hander, except it's kinda bulky.

Interested? Be glad to meet ya in Forest City or Brinkley.....

dcr

5. Thumpinthenight

Thumpinthenight

Apr 13, 2004
    New York
    Nice price on the 310. I have a pair of them myself and luvem. :bassist:

6. BUMP for lower prices!

dcr

7. UL-410 SOLD pending payment.

UL2-310 still available.

dcr

8. mustbampeg

mustbampeg

Feb 27, 2007
    Amarillo, TX
    The check is in the mail, as they say. :)

Can't wait to get this thing!!

Thanks again, Doug!!

Randy

9. Have decided to keep the UL2-310 for now, so I'm closing this thread.

Thanks!

dcr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.